Animal Bites Rabies Investigation


If your city has an animal control program, this should be your primary call to report an animal bite.  Otherwise, to report an animal bite complaint in Oklahoma county, please fill out our General Complaint form or call (405) 425-4400.  If the bite is severe or if the animal is not a dog, cat or ferret, it is recommended you contact a physician prior to filing a complaint.