Mobile Home Parks

mobile home parks in Okalhoma


Mobile Home Parks located within Oklahoma City limits must receive approval from OCCHD prior to issuance or renewal of a license. Call (405) 425-4347 or (405) 425-4348 for assistance. Complaints concerning mobile home parks should be reported to Oklahoma City Action Center at (405) 297-2535, or visit the Oklahoma City Action Center website.

For complaints outside Oklahoma City limits, but within Oklahoma County, visit our online complaint form here.

For more information regarding Mobile Home Parks, please contact the specific Program Coordinator